A great number of students use cell phones and smart phones not only to communicate with others but also for entertainment. Although it may seem that some of them can’t live without their cell phones, the students still have boundaries about using their devices. One of which is the cost of using their cell phones. The contracts offered by various carriers are just too expensive for a student that is why Ting provided a low cost offer for them. If you are still unsure about Ting as your carrier of choice, then you should carefully read the ting reviews Information 2015. They are updated reviews that can tell you the past experiences of previous users who have experienced the service of Ting.
If you are a student and is still thinking about a cell phone contract, then you should think again. Here are more reasons why you shouldn’t get a cell phone contract.
- Study Abroad – There is a possibility that you study abroad and when you do, you won’t want to worry about certain things at home such as your monthly bill for your cell phone. When you are in contract with other carriers, they will still continue charging you even if you don’t use their phone or service because of the contract. So instead of paying the full monthly bill to keep your line active, you can just choose to be with Ting and spend only $6 a month to make sure that your line is still active.
- Fixed Cell Phone Bill Is A Problem – Students don’t really have constant expenses each month because there are months that you had to buy lots of things for a project while there are also months when you really didn’t spend much on anything extra. Aside from your monthly duties, you may be faced with expenses due to other social activities. With the use of Ting, you will be able to cut on your usage to make up for your expenses that month.
- Your Job Can Provide That For You – You will just take several years in studying and soon enough you can land the job of your dreams. Most common than not, they will provide you with your personal and business phone. It would be much easier to cancel out on Ting than to pay termination penalties and fees on other carriers.
- You Find The Love Of Your Life – No one can really tell when you will find the love of your life. When you do, you can share your mobile account with them to save more on both your finances. Another line in your account would just be $6 and the bill will be what you both use in the span of the whole month. In case you break up and realize you are not meant for each other, you can simply leave the number you have without paying any penalty.
- Parents Won’t Pay Your Bills Forever – It is easier to switch your line into your new account in case you decide in the future to pay for your own bills with Ting than it is when you are in contract with another carrier.